Call for Application – Accounts Intern
The Denis and Lenora Foretia Foundation has as mission to catalyze Africa’s economic transformation by focusing on social entrepreneurship, science and technology, innovation, public health and the implementation of progressive policies that together creates economic opportunities for all.
The administrative Department is hiring an Accounts Intern.
- processing Payment Vouchers and perform Journal entries;
- compilation of monthly budgets and preparation of budgetary executions;
- CNPS & Tax declaration and payment;
- preparation of bank journals
- Filing of vouchers;
- Facilitating all payments in the field during various activities (training, workshops, etc).
- monitor project budget entries and ensures that expenditures are within the project budget;
- Maintaining of office supplies and equipment;
- preparing bank reconciliation at the end of each month.
- Scanning of document
- Other accounting related activities;
Qualification/ skills required
- Reporting Skills;
- Attention to Detail;
- Time Management.
Education and Experience Required
- Bilingual candidates (English and French) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in, accounting, or finance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage;
- Willingness to re-locate to Yaounde
All applications will be completed ONLINE using the Application Portal. To complete your application, you will need:
- A one-page cover letter indicating your research areas of interest (in PDF)
- A curriculum vitae/ Resume (in PDF)
- A professional photo
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis (starting 3th October 2022 at 11:59 P.M) and continue until all positions are filled.