This panel discussion organized by Nkafu Policy Institute of the Denis and Lenora Foretia Foundation sought to better understand the root causes of this Ethiopian conflict, the ensuing humanitarian catastrophe and avenues through which the conflict can be resolved.
- Prof. John Mukum Mbaku, Brady Presidential Distinguished Professor – Weber State, Non-Resident Senior Fellow – Brookings Institution
- Amaka Anku, Practice Head – Africa, Eurasia Group
- Dr. Mesenbet Assefa, Assistant Professor of Laws, Addis Ababa University
- Abdullahi Boru Halakhe, Horn of Africa Analyst, Washington D.C
- Esayas Hailemariam, Co-chair of Governance, Peace & Security (GPS-Justice)
- Dr Denis Foretia (Moderator), Executive Chairman – Nkafu Policy Institute