The Nkafu Policy Institute of the Denis and Lenora Foretia Foundation is initiating the “On Policy Magazine” Logo Design Competition to stimulate the creativity of young Cameroonians. The “On Policy Magazine” logo will be featured on our website and other communication material related to this online Magazine.
About the On Policy Magazine
The On Policy Magazine is an online magazine that analyzes and tackles policy issues in Cameroon and Africa in a timely fashion.
Objective of the competition
The aim of this competition is to choose a Logo that represents the ideas of “On Policy Magazine” of the Nkafu Policy Institute. This will be used exclusively by the Institution.
- The contest is open ONLY to Cameroonian Citizens
- Contestants can either be individuals or small groups, but can only present one(1) Logo
- The Logo must be original and not edited before.
- The Logo must be catchy, visual, and easy to reproduce on various communication supports.
- The technique used can be free: drawing, painting, computer design, and photography, all adaptable to printing.
- They have to be presented in A4 and the dimension of the logo will be the maximum 15×15 cm, which does not imply that it should be a square shape.
- The logo may include all or some of the words “On Policy Magazine”.
- The proposal will be accompanied by a brief explanation in English or French of the design and the main ideas represented (written down on a separate paper).
The competition is open from Saturday, 30 May , 2020 and will close on Friday, June 20, 2020 at 5pm WAT
The winner will receive a prize of 50,000fcfa.
Participation in this competition implies the acceptance of these terms, as well as the criteria and the judges’ final decision.
The design of the presented logo must be unpublished and directly created for this competition.
Publication of this Logo will not generate any retribution, and the copyright will be given to the Nkafu Policy Institute who is organizer of the competition.
Submissions shall be done exclusively ONLINE using this Portal.