- Covid-19 Situation In Cameroon: Confirmed cases 21,430 Deaths 424 Recovered 20,333 Active cases 673 | Minister of Public Health ---
- Healthcare seeking behaviour of Cameroonians in the context of the COVID-19 Pandemic | Covid-19 Bulletin ---
- Cameroun : COVID-19, quel impact sur les règles applicables aux marchés publics? | Article ---
- Regard Croise Sur La Strategie D’intervention Au Covid-19 | Article ---
- Lockdown Preventive Measure against COVID-19 Pandemic: Livelihoods Implications in Cameroon | Article ---
- The impact of COVID 19 on health and food security in Cameroon | Coronavirus Taskforce ---
New Coronavirus Cases announced In Cameroon - Daily
FAQs on COVID-19
677 89 93 69
677 89 43 64
677 89 76 44
677 90 01 57
Breakdown of Positive Cases, Deaths and Cured by Region as at 22/07/2020
Latest Webinar Videos on Covid-19 Pandemic In Africa
A Conversation with Dr Albert Zeufack (Chief Economist for the African Region World Bank Group) and Dr Denis Foretia (Executive Chairman, Nkafu Policy Institute) on Addressing the Social and Economic Shock of COVID-19 on Africa.
A Conversation with Dr. John Nkengasong (Director of Africa Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)) and Dr Denis Foretia (Executive Chairman, Nkafu Policy Institute) on COVID-19 & Africa’s Health Sector.
A Conversation with Charles Boamah (Former Senior Vice President at African Development Bank) and Dr Denis Foretia (Executive Chairman, Nkafu Policy Institute and Co-Chair of Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation) on COVID-19 & Africa’s Health Sector.