- Reportage Équinoxe TV | Presentation Du Rapport Sur Le Budget 2020 Au Cameroun
- Replay – COVID-19 and Africa || Conversation with Dr. Bernard KADIO
- Building And Strengthening Public Trust In Government Policy Decisions And Institutions To Effectively Tackle Covid-19 In Cameroon
- Low Covid-19 Cases In Africa. What Explains This?
- The Proliferation Of Informal Housing In Major Cities In Cameroon: Evidence, Drivers And The Way Forward
- Covid-19 Situation In Cameroon: Confirmed cases 27 336 Deaths 451 Recovered 25 542 Active cases 1343 | Minister of Public Health ---
Current Covid-19 Situation In Cameroon 24th January 2021
FAQs on COVID-19
677 89 93 69
677 89 43 64
677 89 76 44
677 90 01 57
Breakdown of Positive Cases, Deaths and Cured by Region as at 23/11/2020
Latest Webinar Videos on Covid-19 Pandemic In Africa
A Conversation with Dr Albert Zeufack (Chief Economist for the African Region World Bank Group) and Dr Denis Foretia (Executive Chairman, Nkafu Policy Institute) on Addressing the Social and Economic Shock of COVID-19 on Africa.
A Conversation with Dr. John Nkengasong (Director of Africa Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)) and Dr Denis Foretia (Executive Chairman, Nkafu Policy Institute) on COVID-19 & Africa’s Health Sector.
A Conversation with Charles Boamah (Former Senior Vice President at African Development Bank) and Dr Denis Foretia (Executive Chairman, Nkafu Policy Institute and Co-Chair of Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation) on COVID-19 & Africa’s Health Sector.