Public Policy Analysis Course
For 25 youngs Cameroonians
The Nkafu Policy Institute at the Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation has designed a special one-week (4 days) intensive training course to equip young scholars with critical thinking about free enterprise, public policy, government transparency, and fiscal accountability. The course has been specifically designed to:
- Strengthen participant’s understanding of key challenges to businesses in Cameroon and how to run a business
- Improve participant techniques in policy analysis, both qualitative and quantitativew
- Enhance participants’ ability to promote evidence-informed public policy through writing strong op-Eds, policy briefs, and reports
- Understand the process of planning an effective policy advocacy campaign and how to advocate for change
- Equip participants with the skills and techniques to critically appraise policies and make tangible recommendations
- Help participants effectively communicate research outcomes through various communication channels
Who Should Attend?
- Young faculty members and leaders of civil society organizations,
- Recent graduates and Ph.D. students,
- Managers in the public sector, ministries, and other development organizations,
- Young journalists, bloggers, web influencers, etc. who want to contribute to the promotion of free enterprise ideas.