The Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation seeks to recruit an experienced and talented full-time Social media assistant to administer our social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter. This fulltime position will be based in Yaoundé.
The task, duties and responsibilities of the Social media assistant is to contribute substantially to the cohesively management of the Foundation’s image. This includes:
- Create original text, managing posts, and responding to followers;
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences;
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals;
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI;
- Generate creative content for review;
- Edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news);
- Monitor SEO and social media traffic;
- Mine and schedule content across all our social media platforms;
- Increase engagements by starting discussions with our followers, respond to queries promptly, and monitor customer reviews;
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout);
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions;
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications;
- Use analytic tools to track growth and success across social channels.
Key Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience in content management;
- Thorough understanding and a passion for using social media platforms to reach out to our audiences in innovative ways.;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video);
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics;
- Advanced knowledge in Mobile advertisement, Digital display advertisement, social media advertisement, PPC, and Google AdWords;
- You have editing and design experience specifically for social media channels;
- Ability to identify trends and conversions for content creation opportunities;
- Advanced knowledge of social analytics tools;
- Ability to utilize social listening/sentiment tools to recommend enhancements to the social strategy;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team on optimizing content across all our social media platforms;
- Willingness to alter workflow with a sense of urgency;
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical and multitasking skills;
Education, and Experience:
- 2+ years of proven work experience managing multiple social media accounts;
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field and/or relevant professional experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent copywriting skills.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
- All applications must be submitted using the online portal below
- Applications shall be reviewed on a rolling basis
- The deadline for the receipt of applications is 12stNovember, 2020.